WHAT IS FEMCO DRAIN TECHNOLOGY ?
The FEMCO drain products have been designed to simplify the task of removing waste oil from engines and associated components, either by gravity drain or vacuum extraction. FEMCO fittings also accommodate the replenishment of new oil into equipment from which it has been drained.
FEMCO drain fittings virtually eliminate spill, skin contact with waste oil and contamination of new oi
Why use FEMCO fittings?
- Save money by eliminating common drain plug problems such as: stripped pan threads, frozen plugs, cracked pans, replacing washers, and losing plugs due to under-tightening.
- Save time draining oil. The patented single-bridge design of our Full Bore fitting enables the maximum flow rate for a speedy oil change without having to waste time on a messy clean-up.
- By eliminating spills, you can avoid costly fines and clean-up costs for site remediation and environmental damage.
- Eliminate burns and reduce injuries and lost time.
- The Femco system has a true dual function, working with both gravity and suction systems.
- You can install a Femco system quickly and easily. No special tools are required. Just replace the factory plug at your next oil change.
- We carry a full range of sizes and threat patterns including UNF, UNC, NPT, BSP, and Metric.
- Femco drain plugs provide a precision fit to any oil pan. No other manufacturers make plugs with the correct thread length to precisely fit certain engine oil pans (including: Cat 3126, 3116, Cummins Dodge 5.9L, Allison World Transmission, Deutz 10 cylinder engines, and others).
- We use the highest quality design and materials: solid brass body and gaskets, and full length machining of threads for maximum strength and security.